EITES - 2019
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)in academic collaboration with University of Applied Sciences Mainz, Germany - Welcomes You All in the 3rd International Research Conference on Emerging Information Technology and Engineering Solutions (EITES 2019) to be held at SCIT, Pune, India on 19-20 December 2019. The conference intends to address the solution space that has been created and enriched by the research in emerging IT and associated engineering practices. All accepted & presented papers will be published in EITES 2019 Conference Proceedings. Two exclusive Special Issues (SI) in SCOPUS/WoS indexed International Journal for EITES 2019 has been approved. Extended Version of the selected papers based on the scope will be recommended for submission & publication in Special Issue of following SCOPUS/WoS indexed International Journal:
- International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC), IGI Global, ISSN 2156-1834
- International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies (IJIIT), IGI Global, ISSN 1548-3657
Also, extended version of selected papers will be recommended for submission to the following SCOPUS/WoS indexed International Journals:
- Benchmarking: An International Journal (BIJ), Emerald, ISSN 1463-5771
- Internet Research, Emerald,ISSN 1066-2243
- Data Technologies and Applications (DTA), Emerald, ISSN 2514-9288
- International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology (IJCAT) , Inderscience Publishers, ISSN 0952-8091
EITES 2019 brings the researchers from industry and academia together who will share the knowledge attained in specific areas of the field. The conference ensures presentation and discussion on quality research work done in recent times. Plenary sessions by recognized researchers and presentation of research papers accepted after quality review process are the major attractions for the research fraternity across industry and academia.
The 1st International Conference on Emerging Information Technology and Engineering Solutions (EITES 2012) was held on February 2012. Some of the highlights have been:
- Address by Eminent Speakers.
- Quality Review Process was highly appreciated. Acceptance Ratio was 8.33.
- Proceedings were published in the special issues of American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (IJEAS), volume 5, issue: 3, 2012 by Science Publications.
- Three extended papers were published in International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, volume: 3, Issue: 2, June 2012, Springer.
- Two extended papers were published in SCIT Journal 2012, volume: XII, August 2012.
The 2nd International Conference on Emerging Information Technology and Engineering Solutions (EITES 2015) was held on 20-21 February 2015 with following highlights:
- In collaboration with School of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University, Japan
- Address by Eminent Speakers.
- Industry Sponsor - IBM, India
- Quality Review Process was highly appreciated. Acceptance Ratio was 14.28%.
- Publication Partner: Conference Publishing Services (CPS) published the EITES 2015 Conference Proceedings in CD as well as online in IEEE Xplore.
- Best Paper Award ( First): ?15000.00 & Best Paper Award (Second) : ?10000.00
EITES 2019 will uphold the same quality, standard and equivalent publication opportunities. All accepted & presented papers will be published in EITES 2019 Conference Proceedings (In process, ISBN Number Approval Pending). Extended version of the selected papers will be recommended for submission & publication in Special Issue OR Regular paper in SCOPUS/WoS indexed International Journal.
EITES bring in academicians, researchers, students, industry experts, analysts, business managers and practitioners together and review the contemporary work happening in specific disciplines of knowledge..