MBA (ITBM) Intake & Eligibility
Intake at SCIT
Total Seats: 180
SC : 15%
ST : 7.5%
Differently Abled : 3%
Dependant of Defence Personnel Category: 5%
Over and Above Total Intake
2 seats for children of migrants from Jammu and Kashmir valley
15% seats for International Students
- Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for Final Year Bachelor’s Degree Examinations may apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- All candidates applying against reservation seats must provide documentary proof as per requirements of Symbiosis International University (SIU)
- KM – Attested copy of Migration cert. duly signed by Relief Commissioner / Competent Authority.
- DA – Candidate claiming reservation under this category shall submit the certificate from Competent Authority which should clearly state that the extent of the disability is not less than 40 % & disability is permanent in nature.
- Defence Dependant CERTIFICATE - SON/ DAUGHTER/ SPOUSE OF SERVING/ RETIRED DEFENCE PERSONNEL IS MANDATORY TO CARRY FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS PROOF.
A. For Dependants of Defence Personnel in Service (Army/Airforce/Navy)
1. Letter from Establishment
2. Dependant Card (Validity within 6 months)
B. For Dependants of Defence Personnel Retired –Ex-Service (Army/Airforce/Navy)
1. Discharge Book
2. PPO Order
3. Dependent certificate issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Office.
Appearing for SNAP test and registering for SCIT is mandatory Short listing criterion for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction is based only on SNAP Score.
Admissions for the year 2019:
MBA (Executive) IT
MBA (DS &DA)
No. of admissions192