Admission Procedure 2020-23
- Admission offer acceptance letter for MBA (Executive) IT 2020-23 : Click here
- Undertaking for MBA (Executive) IT 2020-23 :Click here
- Admission procedure for MBA (Executive) IT 2020-23 commences date we will open the link Shortly.
- Please note down the Eligibility Criteria of MBA (Executive) IT before filling online form
- Fill up the on line form completely and pay application fees of Rs. 1000/- Online, before submitting the form check all the entries in the online form. Take the print out and submit the hard copy of the same to SCIT office along with all the required documents*, and two photographs.
Application fees once paid are Non Refundable.
Selection Process MBA (Executive) IT
- Each student desirous of admission to MBA (Executive) IT at SCIT must apply for the same, by filling the online application form, the link for which is given in our website.
- Minimum 24 months full time work experience preferably in the IT domain after graduation is mandatory for an applicant to be considered for MBA (Executive) IT (as on May 31, 2020)
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
- Short-listed Applicants based on the Profile will be called for the selection process at SCIT, Pune. Short-listed candidates are announced on SCIT website www.scit.edu as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for Personal Interviews. The entire process will be held at PUNE only.
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be cancelled without assigning the reason.
- In all correspondence with SCIT, candidates must mention their Application Number, eligible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- No changes in online form will be accepted on submission of form.
- Candidate will receive Confirmation of Online Registration on his registered e-mail id on successful submission of online form.
- Each candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to attend Personal Interview.
- Short-listed candidates for personal interviews will be sent an Email as per the schedule.
- Merit list holder will be sent an Email
- Last date for Admission registration, Tuesday, 30th June 2020.
- Interviews will be scheduled, we will display the date shortly.
- The result will be emailed, we will display the date shortly.
- Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent
- All enquries related to admission can be made to email@example.com
- Course commences Saturday,1st August 2020 (online classes will be start from 15th July)
- Duly attested two copies each of 10th & 12th standard mark sheets.
- Duly attested copy of Degree certificate & Graduation mark sheets (Semester wise or year wise).
- Certificate for work experience (Attested 1 set of copies)
|Online Registration Start Date||Saturday, 1st Feb 2020|
|Registration Closing date||Tuesday, 30th June 2020|
|Intimation of Interview for eligible candidate||Thursday, 25th April 2020 & Saturday, 30th May 2020|
|Interview dates for Ex-MBA||Saturday, 02nd May 2020 & Sunday, 31st May 2020, Wednesday 1 july 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List||Monday, 04th May 2020, By 3 PM & Wednesday, 3rd June 2020, By 3 PM, Saturday 4 july 2020 by 3 pm|
|Last date for 1st installment payment by the Merit listed candidates||Sunday, 31th May 2020|
|Course commencement||Saturday,1st August 2020 (online classes will be start from 15th July)|
Eligibility Requirements 1. Graduate of any faculty of any Statutory University in India or from any recognized Foreign University with 50% marks at graduation level. 2. Minimum 2 years (24 months) full time work experience (as on May 31, 2019) after graduation preferably in the IT domain.
Options to pay for First Year
|Fees Payment (First year fees payment)||May 31, 2020 to November 25, 2020||Rs. 1,43,000 Plus Rs. 10,000/- (library deposit refundable) Total Rs. 1,53,000/-|
|At the time of admission||81,500/- for admission confirmation||May 31, 2020|
|Balance Payment||71,500/-||November 25, 2020|
|Rs. 10,000/- (Library deposit refundable) to be paid along with first year fees|
Dates mentioned above are subject to change at the discretion of SCIT and candidates will be informed by email/SCIT website accordingly.
Mode of Payment
please login to https://siufinance.ishinfo.com/SIUDAdmission/ and Please make payment using any one of the payment modes mentioned in the annexure of the admission offer.
Any payment should be made through a crossed demand draft in favour of "Director , Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology" and payable at Pune and send to the institute.