- Requirements Management
- Information Risk Management
- IT Infrastructure Essentials
- Principles and practices of Management
- Business Analytics
- Essentials of Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Network Security
- Security Management Practices
- Access Control: IAM, SSO, UAP
- ERP Modules and their Integration
- IT Audit
- Security Management through VAPT
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Project Management
- BCM DR Crisis Response Management
- CRM Process using Enterprise Systems
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Computer Forensics- detection & Prevention of IT Frauds
- Mini Project
Fee Structure - 2017-18
Indian Students - Rs. 6, 10,000/-
|Description||Total Fees||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
|Installment pay by date||At the time of Admission||30-Nov-2017|
A) Hostel Fee Rs.50,000 annually for a triple sharing accommodation and Mess Fee is Rs.50,000 annually
included in fees
B) Refundable Rs.25000/- (Caution money + Hostel deposit) included in fees.
Nationalized and private banks have facilities that approve and provide educational loans for pursuing PGPITBM programmes at SCIT.
Bank of Maharashtra has approved Educational Loan to Management students of SIU at concessional rate of interest. Click here
Syndicate Bank has approved Educational Loan to Management students of SIU at concessional rate of interest.
Allahabad Bank has approved Educational Loan to Management students of SCIT at concessional rate of interest.
Please note down the Eligibility Criteria of PGPITBM 2016-17 before filling online form
Fill up the on line form completely, before submitting the form check all the entries in the online form. Take the print out and submit the hard copy of the same to SCIT office along with all the required documents*, two photographs and application fees of Rs. 1000/- paid Online or by Cash or through a Demand Draft in favour of Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, payable at Pune. Application fees once paid are Non Refundable.
Selection Process for PGPITBM
Each student desirous of admission to PGPITBM at SCIT must apply for the same, by filling the online application form, the link for which is given in our website.
Minimum 18 months full time work experience is mandatory for an applicant to be considered for PGPITBM
The selection process will be based on Personal Interview + Group Exercise.
Short-listed Applicants based on the Profile will be called for the selection process at SCIT, Pune. Short-listed candidates are announced on SCIT website www.scit.edu as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for Personal Interviews. The entire process will be held at PUNE only.
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be cancelled without assigning the reason.
In all correspondence with SCIT, candidates must mention their Application Number, legible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
No changes in online form will be accepted on submission of form.
Candidate will receive Confirmation of Online Registration on his registered e-mail id on successful submission of online form.
Each candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to attend Personal Interview. The notification of the same will be issued on our website
Short-listed candidates for personal interviews will be announced on SCIT web site www.scit.edu as per the schedule published
Merit list will be published on the SCIT web site www.scit.edu as per the schedule published
Last date for admission is April 03, 2017
Interviews will be scheduled on April 08, 2017 and April 09, 2017. Timings for interview will be communicated separately
The result will be emailed by April 12, 2017
Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent
All enquiries related to admission can be made to email@example.com
- Self attested two copies each of 10th & 12th standard mark sheets
- Self attested two copies of Degree certificate & Graduation mark sheets
- Certificate for work experience
- 1. Please note that your application for refund of fees will be considered after your payment towards first installment is authenticated by the institute and your provisional admission is confirmed.
- 2. Click on Apply for Cancellation of Admission tab in the http://siufinance.ishinfo.com/StudentAdmission.
- 3. Ensure that Bank details are correctly entered and click on "Submit".
- 4. On submitting the cancellation form, OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile number and Email Id. Provide the OTP in the corresponding OTP text and click on "Confirm" button. Once you click on "Confirm" button, your application of cancellation will be submitted to the Institute.
- 5. In case of any change in the registered Mobile number or Email ID, please contact Institute before submitting the form. Please note that unless the OTP is submitted and confirmation is done, your application for cancellation will not be submitted.
- 6. Fees will be refunded Online as per the bank details entered, within 15 days from the submission of your application.
- 7. Amount of fees refunded will be as per Rules.
Instruction Rules for remittance and Refund of feesClick here to see refund rules
- Beneficiary Bank NameBank of India
- Bank AddressKarve Road Branch, Symbiosis Extension Counter, S.B.Road, Pune-411 004, Maharashtra, India.
- Benficiary Account NameSymbiosis Centre for Information Technology
- Beneficiary Account Number050310210000028
- IFSC Code NumberBKID0000503
- Bank Code013
- Branch Code05030
- Account Nick NameSIU A/c SCIT (RECEIPT A/C.)
- Account TypeSaving
Click here to Download Offer Acceptance Letter
Click here to download Undertaking of Admission
Mode of Payment
Any payment should be made through a crossed demand draft in favour of "Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology" and payable at Pune.
By Net banking using RTGS mode of payment :
Important Note: If you opt for Payment through Net banking using RTGS mode please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org